Wednesday, January 9, 2013

365 project...again?

There’s no time like the present, amiright?

I tried a 365 project once before and I got up to 270-something and then just called it quits. I reasoned with myself that it was no longer bringing me “joy” and that I was frustrated with it. Do I regret quitting? Yes.

So, I’m starting another one. I’m going to alter my rules some and be a bit easier on myself in hopes that I’ll finish. Ideally, I would have started this on the first, ha, but oh well!


Some guidelines for myself...

+Take a photo everyday with ANY camera. It will end up being my cell phone most days, but occasionally it’ll be my dslr. I just don’t want to restrict myself to just my real camera, because if I do I know I won’t finish this challenge. Besides, I have some badass photo apps on my phone that I want to play with more.

+Post said photos no less than ONCE a week. It’s possible I may post more...but again, I really want to finish this time and staying underwhelmed is key. So at the very least, I’ll do a weekly post of my 365 photos.

+Pictures can be anything. Just documentin’ my daily life, yo. I know you are just dying to see what I had for dinner last night. :)

There you have it, that’s it. Annnnnd here’s my first photo. :)

Day one.
[jan 9, 2013 :: droid incredible 2 :: pixlr express]

Anyone interested in joining me?

P.S. You can also follow my journey on twitter, facebook or flickr!

No comments:

Post a Comment