Sunday, April 14, 2013

365 Recap #12

Day 82/365
[day 82 :: march 31 :: htc incredible 2 :: pixlr xpress]
Part of our Missy's Birthday Game of Throne Feast!  Cooking whole birds like this is flipping weird, let me tell yea, but soooo worth it.  They were fantastic!

Day 83/365
[day 83 :: april 1 :: htc incredible 2 :: pixlr xpress]
I was super lazy this week.  This is the first of three photos of Theo....

Day 84/365
[day 84 :: april 2 :: htc incredible 2 :: pixlr xpress]
Bookshelf!

Day 85/365
[day 85 :: april 3 :: htc incredible 2 :: pixlr xpress]
This is my typical pre-bed ritual - most recently I've been watching old CSI Miami episiodes, though I'm not sure why.  It's not really that great of a show, but I can get the regular CSI (las vegs) via instant, so it will do. Lol

Day 86/365
[day 86 :: april 4 :: htc incredible 2 :: pixlr xpress]
See more lazy, all these photos are lazy photos.  

087/365
[day 87 :: april 5 :: canon rebel xsi :: pse 11]
Okay, another of Theo, but not a lazy photo.  Lazy for him though, ha!  He was wet and cold and shivering, so we wrapped him up in blankets (one was heated)!  He freaking loved it and ended up dozing.  A sleepy puppy is a good puppy. :P

088/365
[day 88 :: april 6 :: canon rebel xsi :: pse 11]
The weather wasn't awful, so we decided to go geocaching!  It ened up with the three of us covered in mud and at one point I was certain Brian was going to fall into the river.  Regardless, we had a lot of fun!

----------

One more week and I'm caught up!
-kass

No comments:

Post a Comment